Futures Radio is a weekly talk show hosted by 17-year futures veteran and CME member Anthony Crudele, an ex-pit trader and one of the first to trade the E-Mini S&P. Each week Anthony talks with traders, CEOs, and other proven market participants about relevant trading and investing information.
[av_font_icon icon=’ue8f2′ font=’entypo-fontello’ style=’border’ caption=’Follow Anthony Crudele on Twitter’ link=’manually,https://twitter.com/AnthonyCrudele’ linktarget=’_blank’ size=’40px’ position=’center’ color=” admin_preview_bg=”]
Futures Radio Show™ is not affiliated with CloudQuant. Their logo is included here to link back to their site.
Futures Radio Show Interviews CloudQuant CEO Morgan Slade
Record Date: 12/12/17
CloudQuant’s CEO was interviewed by Anthony Crudele of Futures Radio show to discuss topic including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning applied to algorithmic trading. Alternative datasets are a major topic of discussion. People are saying that data is being created faster than ever before. That really isn’t true. What is really happening is that data is being captured and stored at a faster rate than ever before. Vendors are now making AltData available for traders to change the way that they interact with the markets. This applies to futures and stocks with the popularity of Deep Learning in algorithmic trading strategy development.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning
- CloudQuant Works with Traders to Automate your Idea
- Get Your Strategy Funded with CloudQuant’s Capital
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Futures & Cryptocurrencies
- What Trader has influenced your life the most and why?
- Clint Carlson
- How has your trading evolved over the years?
- Using Machine Learning & Alternative Data sets to try and get at what’s ticking in the market
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Fundamental Science Papers
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Market Wizards
- Favorite Movie or TV Show About Trading:
- Wall Street
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- You should never pick the very best back test you have because it’s likely curve fit. Choose something that looks robust over lots of different time periods.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Stick with what you know & start out real small
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- Working on a man mission to Mars