- In over 30 years of investing and trading we have come to be firm believers in accelative power of technology and data. This is the core of the CloudQuant initiative.
- We learned that spending weeks and sometimes months of integrating data into trading or portfolio systems was a colossal waste of our time. We believe it is a waste of your time too.
- Two years ago we set out to solve that problem for our clients.
- We believe:
- You should be able to try data before you buy it
- You should be able to have data delivered to you with reliable timestamps
- You should be able to trust your data
- You shouldn’t have to integrate with every data vendor on the planet
- You should be able to concentrate on your business
- You should profit from your use of data
- Our story of innovation continues as we partner with our clients to find the crescendo in new datasets
ResearcherYou gain access to Data and powerful technology
- Over 13,000 point-in-time datasets
- Data visualization tools
- Data visualization tools with
- Easy to use code snippets
- Easy data access
- Easy data visualization
- MS Excel(™) data accessvalidation
- Tick-level market simulation tools
- Joint marketing
- Market Data exploration tools
Data VendorShowcasing your data
- Showcasing your data
- Growing distribution channels
- Bespoke independent research
- Powerful API for popular data analytics languages
- MS Excel(™) API
- Jupyter Lab data analysis, machine learning, and Data Visualization tools
- High-resolution trade simulation
- Data Entitlements with Audit Trails
- Data Security
- Marketing campaigns focussing on high value data consumers
Chief Executive Officer
Vice President of Operations & Product Management
Tayloe has over 25 years of experience in product and technology management. He is Senior Product Manager at CloudQuant where he is responsible for the marketing and management of products through their full life-cycle.
Tayloe has spent much of his career in the financial and regulatory technology space with a focus on bringing new capabilities to the market and publishing product information. With an emphasis on communication and operational efficiency, he ensures a smooth client on-boarding experience. Before joining CloudQuant, Tayloe was the Director of Product Design at Neurensic as well as Director of Product Delivery for Futures at Societe Generale CIB-Newedge. He held similar positions at Cargill Investor Services and Capital Markets Consulting, in which he was also a co-founder. Tayloe is an assistant scoutmaster for his local scout troop and is a former FIA Technology Board member and a former co-chairman of the FIX Protocol Global Derivatives Committee. He graduated from Indiana University, Bloomington with a BS in Decision Science.
Vice President of Engineering
Wei “Kevin” Zhou
Quantitative Analyst & Strategy Research