- a data showcase platform for portfolio managers to try before they buy datasets
- a high-performance quantitative research platform
- an educator
- a community for traders, quantitative analysts, and data scientists
- a data technology provider
- Try data before you buy it
- Have data delivered to you with reliable timestamps
- Trust your data
- Integrate with as few data vendor as possible
- Concentrate on your business
- You should profit from your use of data
You gain access to data and powerful technology including:
- Over 13,000 point-in-time datasets
- Data visualization tools with:
- Easy to use code snippets
- Easy data access
- Easy data visualization
- MS Excel™ data access validation
- Tick-level market simulation tools
- Joint marketing
- Market data exploration tools
You gain access to data showcasing and marketing including:
- Showcasing your data
- Growing distribution channels
- Bespoke independent research
- Powerful API for popular data analytics languages
- MS Excel™ API
- Jupyter Lab data analysis, machine learning, and data visualization tools
- High-resolution trade simulation
- Data entitlements with audit trails
- Data security
- Marketing campaigns focusing on high value data consumers
Chief Executive Officer
Morgan has over 20 years of experience as a portfolio manager, researcher, technologist, executive and entrepreneur in the financial services industry. He is CEO of CloudQuant, the alternative data marketplace and SaaS research platform.
Prior to CloudQuant, he built quantitative trading businesses at some of the world’s largest Hedge Funds and Investment Banks. In the past, he served as a Portfolio Manager for both Citadel Investments and Carlson Capital, served as Global Head of Equity Trading for several of the largest high-frequency trading firms, and was head of statistical arbitrage at Merrill Lynch. Morgan is a recognized expert in prediction, machine learning, high-frequency trading, and autonomous market making, and is interested in the application of AI in systematic trading. Morgan earned a BS and MS in Materials Science and Engineering from MIT.
Vice President of Operations & Product Management
Tayloe has over 25 years of experience in product and technology management. He is Senior Product Manager at CloudQuant where he is responsible for the marketing and management of products through their full life-cycle.
Tayloe has spent much of his career in the financial and regulatory technology space with a focus on bringing new capabilities to the market and publishing product information. With an emphasis on communication and operational efficiency, he ensures a smooth client on-boarding experience. Before joining CloudQuant, Tayloe was the Director of Product Design at Neurensic as well as Director of Product Delivery for Futures at Societe Generale CIB-Newedge. He held similar positions at Cargill Investor Services and Capital Markets Consulting, in which he was also a co-founder. Tayloe is an assistant scoutmaster for his local scout troop, a former FIA Technology Board member, and a former co-chairman of the FIX Protocol Global Derivatives Committee. He graduated from Indiana University, Bloomington with a BS in Decision Science.
Vice President of Engineering
Your team CloudQuant is made up of financial industry professionals with backgrounds in portfolio management, data science, software engineering, trading, devops, sales, and marketing. Together we work with you to produce the best results from massive amounts of data and technical capabilities.
Meet some of our key members below!
Wei “Kevin” Zhou
Quantitative Analyst & Strategy Research