Wesley R. Gray (@alphaarchitect), the CEO and CIO of Alpha Architect, a quantitative asset manager published a list of “high-quality research produced by financial professionals in the blogosphere” on the Wall Street Journal
The list includes:
- Flirting with Models by Corey Hoffstein.
- EconompicData by Jake.
- Philosophical Economics by Jesse Livermore.
- Pension Partners by Charlie Bilello.
- The Irrelevant Investor by Michael Batnick.
- GestaltU by Adam Butler, Mike Philbrick and Rodrigo Gordillo.
- Nerd’s Eye View by Michael Kitces.
- Cliff’s Perspective by Cliff Asness.
Read the full article on the Wall Street Journal to see why Mr. Gray likes these blogs.