Visualizing Quantitative Data Powers the Engine Of Systematic Innovation
Multi Data Set Visualization
Professionals use CloudQuant Explorer to explore market events across hundreds of data sets to see missed trading, investing opportunities, and opportunities to improve trading. Most people find time series data is often easier to explore visually.
Explorer was built to provide Visual Systematic Innovation.
- Find Leading Indicators for Market Movements
- Find Better Trade Entry Opportunities
- Find Better Trade Exit Opportunities
- See the effect of Social Sentiment on Trade Prices
We are data driven.
Over 500 Datasets Available on CloudQuant Explorer
- Daily Bars
- Minute Bars
- Time & Sales
- Social Sentiment
- News Sentiment
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Data
- Web Traffic
- Access hundreds of data sets and trading signals.
- Earnings Data
- Fundamental Ratios
Your Own Data
Secure importing of one’s own trade files, personal watch lists, or timed signals provides an advanced review of the markets, allowing you to see key opportunities to improve investing.
Our approach is unique in that we only import the data into the local browser. It doesn’t transmit to our servers. This guarantees that no one else sees your proprietary data.
Scanning – The Power to find Similar Events in the Market
Scanning time series data for similar events shows the power user to visually validate systematic innovations.
Scanning uses your private, personally defined filters and calculations to see how many times the market setup occurred across the entire market, across time.
Use the results of the scan to step through each occurrence and either turn the scan into a Mariner backtest to further refine your systematic trading.
Powered By CloudQuant Data Liberator
Explorer uses the CQ Data Liberator Time Series Data Fabric which results in any new data set that is within the CloudQuant Data Showcasing is immediately available to properly provisioned explorers.
- File imports (signals, trades)
- Event scanning
- Basic datasets
- 500 queries per month
- 25 scanning days per month
- Reaching the maximum charged grants access to unlimited symbol queries
Scan Day Package
- Researching the maximum charge grants access to unlimited scans